Red Velvet Pupcake Mix
Sale price $5.00 Regular price
If you're looking for a special way to say "I woof you" to your puppers, what better way than a heartfelt red velvet cake? Whether you make mini pupcakes, full size pupcakes, or one big pupcake, our Red Velvet Pupcake Mix is the perfect way to show your dog some extra TLC with a delicious, healthy, and nutritious treat. But did you know that pupcakes are not just for special occasions? They are perfect for training as a high value treat, pill pockets for picky dogs, anniversaries or gotcha days, or an apology after all those shots at the vet. And don't worry, there's no cocoa powder in here - just a little bit of beet powder and natural (dog-safe) red food coloring! Plus, they taste even better when topped with a healthy frosting.
- All-natural ingredients (including your love)
- Vitamin and nutrient rich
- No preservatives
- Always fresh - lasts 4-5 days after baking or frozen for up to 2 months
- Convenient - just add bananas or pumpkin puree or applesauce
- Colored with natural beet powder and natural red food color that is lab tested, pharmaceutical grade from FDA approved facilities and AAFCO approved
- Mini pupcakes make great pill pockets to hide medicine or vitamins
Makes: 6-8 pupcakes, 20-24 mini pupcakes, one 6" cake, or one 8" cake.
Ingredients: Rice Flour, Honey, Peanut Butter, Beet Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Pigment Red Iron Oxide, Guar Gum
What Bolin & Rosie say: We love treats. But when we saw our hoomom mixing up these bright red treats for us...we were a little nervous! When we saw our heart-shaped pupcakes emerge from the oven, though, we were ready! They smelled so good and looked soooo tasty. Mom even told us they were healthy from the beet powder she added (compliments of Schrute Farms!). We happily chomped our red velvet pupcakes down and were begging for more. Yum!