Pupcake Party Pack
Regular price $19.00
You're an adventurous pup and love to try new things. But you're also indecisive, so when your favorite human said she was going to bake you a homemade treat and asked if you wanted Original, Pumpkin, or Carob flavor, you couldn't decide! You said, with an air of greed, "I want all of them!" And, of course, your human complied. Plus, you have a puppy party coming up so she will make treats for all your friends! You watch her pour the gluten-free mixes into bowls, add in the pre-portioned packets of peanut butter and honey, and then add in mashed banana. She even lets you lick the bowl! You wait eagerly while your special treats bake in the oven - which flavor will you try first? When your human rewards you with your first pupcake, you know that it was worth the wait. You sit like a good boy and wait for her to give you a taste of the other flavors. You can't pick which one is your favorite, they're all great! Mmm, that frosting on top sure is good too!
- All-natural ingredients (including your love)
- Vitamin and nutrient rich
- No preservatives
- Always fresh - lasts 4-5 days after baking or frozen for up to 2 months
- Convenient - just add bananas or pumpkin puree or applesauce
- Try all the classic pupcake flavors for a great price!
- Carob is a safe chocolate alternative for dogs
- Pumpkin is good for dog's digestion
- Mini pupcakes make great pill pockets for medicine and vitamins
Each mix makes: 6-8 pupcakes, 20-24 mini pupcakes, one 6" cake, or one 8" cake.
Ingredients: Rice Flour, Honey, Peanut Butter, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Pumpkin mix contains Pumpkin Powder. Carob mix contains Ground Toasted Carob.