Carob Pupcake Mix
Regular price $7.00
For years, you’ve watched your humans eat chocolate chip cookies, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, chocolate EVERYTHING – and they never let you have a taste. But, today your human is preparing a special treat for that looks a whole lot like chocolate. Your begging has finally been answered! You watch her pour the gluten-free carob mix into a bowl, add in the pre-portioned packets of peanut butter and honey (sweet, just like you!), and then add in mashed banana. You wait anxiously while your promised treats bake in the oven, and drool as they cool on the counter, just out of reach (you pant in their direction to help). When your human rewards you with your first bite, you know that the wait was worth it. This dog-friendly carob is delicious and you wonder why they didn’t let you try this years ago! You're ready for another one, and this time you ask the humans top it off with a little healthy frosting, please!
- All-natural ingredients (including your love)
- Vitamin and nutrient rich
- No preservatives
- Always fresh - lasts 4-5 days after baking or frozen for up to 2 months
- Convenient - just add bananas or pumpkin puree or applesauce
- Carob is a safe chocolate alternative for dogs
- Mini pupcakes make great pill pockets to hide medicine or vitamins
Makes: 6-8 pupcakes, 20-24 mini pupcakes, one 6" cake, or one 8" cake.
Ingredients: Rice Flour, Honey, Peanut Butter, Ground Toasted Carob, Baking Powder, Baking Soda